Saturday, May 23, 2015

Long time, no post!

I completely forgot I had this blog! I'm so bad.  What can I say, life gets in the way.

Quick life update since my last post: I had my gallbladder removed, and then a year later had adhesions clipped in my abdomen from the gallbladder surgery. Fun times.

I now work as a para at one of my local schools, and am counting the days until school is done! June 3rd can't come fast enough!  I am still working at my group home. I wish it paid more, then I'd just do that.

I'm working on a Mario granny square blanket for my sister, who is expecting! That little nugget will join us next month.

I'm working on getting an Etsy account set up. There is more internet traffic there compared to zibbet.  I will update when that process is done.

I've gotten into using essential oils, and I love them!  I'm going to be making my first batch of lip balm tomorrow.  I've made lotions, and I just love it.  I would love to become an aromatherapist someday! They truly are amazing.

That's all for now, but I will leave you with a cat tax:

No comments:

Post a Comment