Thursday, June 11, 2015

Time flies...

Time sure flies by in a jiffy.  It's already June 11th, and I feel like it was just yesterday when I posted last.

I'm still working on getting my website all set up, I'm getting close!

I'm currently pricing out different sewing machines as my cheapy has decided to break, and I really don't feel it is worth fixing.  I'm looking into getting a sewing/embroidery machine, and have one picked out! Just waiting for pay day!

The organizing of my craft room is slow. I just don't know where to begin! I was planning on making part of my basement the new craft area, but now I'm leaning away from that.  I just need to sit and organize!

What I'm working on right now: knitting a baby blanket for my nephew who will be born in the next few days.  I can't wait to meet him!

Find Kelly's Kraftwerk on Facebook and give me a like, I'm going to be giving away a coupon for 10% off anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment